Thanks to everyone for another great class Saturday. Who knew water could be so fun? Here are the materials and info you need to prepare for our last class, Community Organizing, on June 17.
Class To Do’s
- Self Test and Water Audit homework
Project To Do’s
- Contact and meet with potential partners from your asset map. Use the 12 Step Project Process Document as a guide.
- We’re excited to hear project ideas: Be prepared to say something about yourself and describe your top 1-2 project ideas. It should be quick and informal. Even if you won’t be starting your project until after you attend a make-up class in the fall, we’d love to hear from you.
- HHW: Bring in your Household Hazardous Waste to class June 17. A C3 Rep will be taking materials to the drop off center after class. If you have large items, be sure to let us know (if you haven’t already) so we can prepare for proper transportation. Leave a message with Marissa at: (312) 744-9137.
- Potluck: We thought it’d be fun to celebrate our last class together with a potluck. So, bring in something to share with the group! Neil’s crackers were a hit last week….
Water Class Demo Documents
In case you didn’t get a paper copy, here are the handouts that accompanied the demo stations: How to Make Your Own Rain Barrel and a few sketches of “Shady” and “Sunny” rain gardens.